Our food pantry feeds about 50 households in Calhoun County each month. A household size can be one person to many people. Currently it costs Crossroads $30/month to provide food for one household (or $1/day).
- Could you eat less at some meals to save money to help another family in need?
- Could you skip eating out a meal and donate that money to help another household?
- What other creative things could you do in your home to help provide money to feed a neighbor’s home through the Crossroads Bread of Life Food Pantry?
Download and print off the image below and attach it to your fridge. Each month:
- Pause to think about the households in need,
- Pray for them and about how you can help financially, then
- Share what you decide to do!
Mark off the months on this magnet you sponsor, or plan to sponsor.
To Donate Financially:
You can give financial donations online here. You can also mail a check to Crossroads Church, 717 US Hwy 27 N, Marshall, MI 49068, or bring in a donation on a Sunday morning to the giving baskets. Mark “Food Pantry Donation” on your check, or envelope if giving cash.
Contact Peggy, our Food Pantry Director, with any questions!