Sunday morning service begins at 10:32 a.m. in the Main Auditorium with singing and the reading of scripture. There are opportunities to pray by lighting a candle or writing a request down on our prayer board. We call this our worship time.
We offer Communion each week for all ages. At this time we use one-time-use individual Communion cups with juice and wafer included. (These cups are located on our Communion table at the back of the Main Auditorium.)
Upcoming events and giving opportunities are announced. You can give via text, online (click here), or via the baskets at the front of the Main Auditorium.
PreK-8th grade kids are dismissed to Children's Church in our Kids Wing after this. Teens stay in service and meet on the 2nd & 4th Saturdays of the month for youth group from 7-8:30 p.m. (Nursery care is available all service long.)
The service continues with a message given by one of our pastors, ministry leaders, and sometimes a guest pastor.
We conclude service with a closing song, and/or spiritual reflection, and a blessing at approximately 11:45 a.m.
Where Things Are
- Main Auditorium: The large room where we meet for services.
- Restrooms: Located to the right of the Main Auditorium lobby. Both the men's and women's restrooms are accessible and have a changing table.
- Next Steps Kiosk (Visitor/Info Kiosk): Located in the back of the Main Auditorium if you have questions, want to connect with us, or want information about events, groups, etc.
- Nursing Moms Room: Located to the right of the Main Auditorium lobby. A private room with a rocking chair, couch, toys, and tv playing the service for moms who would like to use this space.
- Parent Room: Located to the right of the Main Auditorium lobby. A place with couches, toys, changing table, a bathroom, and tv playing service for parents who would like to use this space.
- Kids Wing: Located to the left of the Main Auditorium. Our Children's Church activities take place here.
- Nursery: Located in our Kids Wing. The nursery is available all service long each Sunday.
- Kid's Check-In: For brand new families, or CRKids check-in kiosk is in the Main Auditorium lobby. For returning families, we have 2 check-in iPads located at the back of the Main Auditorium.
Ways to Connect
- Next Steps Kiosk: Visit the Next Steps kiosk in the Main Auditorium for more info after service. We would enjoy meeting you, give you a gift, and some info about the church to take home.
- Connection Card: Fill out a connection card online. We will get in touch with you! You can also sign up for our newsletter at this link.
- Web Site: Our web site has a lot of helpful information, events, resources, trainings, ways to connect with our pastors/staff, small group offerings, ways to serve, our ministries, and ways to donate.
- Social Media: We keep our Facebook and Instagram pages up-to-date with the latest information happening at Crossroads!
- Newsletter: Sign up to receive our weekly newsletter. By texting “jointhejourney” to 94000, you can opt-in to our newsletter texts.
Ways to Pray
• Candle Wall: Pray as you light a candle on our candle walls next to the platform during service.
• Prayer Board: Write your prayer requests on the whiteboard in the Auditorium wall underneath the praying hands painting. Join us in praying for the requests on the board.
• Brochure: Prayer brochures are available on the Communion elements table in the back of the auditorium. Several written prayers are there for you to use.
• Text prayer requests: Text your prayer requests to our pastoral prayer team at 94000.