Sunday morning service begins at 10:32 a.m. in the Main Auditorium with singing and the reading of scripture. There are opportunities to pray by lighting a candle or writing a request down on our prayer board. We call this our worship time.
We offer Communion each week for all ages. At this time we use one-time-use individual Communion cups with juice and wafer included. (These cups are located on our Communion table at the back of the Main Auditorium.)
The service continues with a message given by one of our pastors, ministry leaders, and sometimes a guest pastor.
We conclude service with a closing song, and/or spiritual reflection, and a blessing at approximately 11:45 a.m.
Where Things Are
- Main Auditorium: The large room where we meet for services.
- Restrooms: Located to the right of the Main Auditorium lobby. Both the men's and women's restrooms are accessible and have a changing table.
- Next Steps Kiosk (Visitor/Info Kiosk): Located in the back of the Main Auditorium if you have questions, want to connect with us, or want information about events, groups, etc.
- Nursing Moms Room: Located to the right of the Main Auditorium lobby. A private room with a rocking chair, couch, toys, and tv playing the service for moms who would like to use this space.
- Parent Room: Located to the right of the Main Auditorium lobby. A place with couches, toys, changing table, a bathroom, and tv playing service for parents who would like to use this space.
- Kids Wing: Located to the left of the Main Auditorium. Our Children's Church activities take place here.
- Nursery: Located in our Kids Wing. The nursery is available all service long each Sunday.
- Kid's Check-In: For brand new families, or CRKids check-in kiosk is in the Main Auditorium lobby. For returning families, we have 2 check-in iPads located at the back of the Main Auditorium.
Ways to Connect
- Next Steps Kiosk: Visit the Next Steps kiosk in the Main Auditorium for more info after service. We would enjoy meeting you, give you a gift, and some info about the church to take home.
- Connection Card: Fill out a connection card online. We will get in touch with you! You can also sign up for our newsletter at this link.
- Web Site: Our web site has a lot of helpful information, events, resources, trainings, ways to connect with our pastors/staff, small group offerings, ways to serve, our ministries, and ways to donate.
- Social Media: We keep our Facebook and Instagram pages up-to-date with the latest information happening at Crossroads!
- Newsletter: Sign up to receive our weekly newsletter. By texting “jointhejourney” to 94000, you can opt-in to our newsletter texts.
Ways to Pray
• Candle Wall: Pray as you light a candle on our candle walls next to the platform during service.
• Prayer Board: Write your prayer requests on the whiteboard in the Auditorium wall underneath the praying hands painting. Join us in praying for the requests on the board.
• Brochure: Prayer brochures are available on the Communion elements table in the back of the auditorium. Several written prayers are there for you to use.
• Text prayer requests: Text your prayer requests to our pastoral prayer team at 94000.