(This training will be available [LIVE] online via Zoom and also in-person in Chicago, IL.)
10:o0 a.m.-6:o0 p.m. EDT
Click here to register/learn more.
This 4-day training is also the entry point
into the Crossroads Soul Resources School of Spiritual Direction: A Trinitarian and Enneagram Approach.
(Click here for more information about the School of Spiritual Direction.)
Do You Want to Live a Vibrant Life and Help Others to Be Fully Alive?
In 2009 at a seminar with David Daniels, Rev. Clare Loughrige saw a Harmony Diagram that would deepen her love for the Enneagram, and open up new ways to train others in faith, hope, and love. With the risk of sounding overpromised, in over three decades as a helping professional she has never found a map for spiritual transformation as meaningful and effective as the ©iEnneagram of Harmony Triads. With that discovery came the book and IEA-accredited training ©iEnneagram: Motions of the Soul. It is a Trinitarian, Enneagram Harmony approach to support the work that only the Holy Spirit can do. In the spring of 2019, by God’s grace, Clare co-authored Spiritual Rhythms for the Enneagram published by InterVarsity Press. This unique approach has honored her faith in God and commitment to help the people of God open to the work of transformation. We are so privileged to offer this training for individuals and those who serve others in helping professions.
What to Expect
You can expect substantive, dynamic training with Rev. Clare Loughrige, an International Enneagram Association Accredited Program & Professional, author, cited with some of the most recognized teachers and writers with Integrative Studies, Loyola University Chicago. Train with me utilizing Ignatian Spiritual Practices, Enneagram Harmony Triads, and Spiritual Discipline, integrating IQ-Intellectual Intelligence, EQ-Emotional Intelligence, and GQ-Gut/Instinctual Intelligence for an integrated and discerning life. Combining Trinitarian Theology, the Harmony Triads Map of the Enneagram, ancient and contemporary Christian spiritual practices unlock dismissed parts of the self. “Motions of the Soul” ©iEnneagram Training is a spiritual/psychological mapping and remembering of The Trinity and the three centers of the soul as the true self, made in the Trinitarian Image of God.
Just recently, the work of the Enneagram has begun to unpack The Harmony Triads Theory which is central to “Motions of the Soul” ©iEnneagram Training. You will not find Harmony Triad in most books or websites on the Enneagram, and yet it is crucial in the work of transformation.
“The Enneagram of Harmony Triads, are the key to development.” – David Daniels, MD, Psychiatrist, Stanford University Professor, and one of the foremost teachers of the Enneagram
Who Will Benefit From This Training?
- Human resource personnel
- Spiritual directors
- Anyone on an intentional transformation journey
The “Motions of the Soul” ©iEnneagram training uses The Harmony Triads integrating IQ, EQ, GQ, to re-member your dismissed childlike self for a whole, holy, integrated, and discerning life. Professionals discover a map to help their directees/clients.
What You Will Take Away
- Participants who want to be recognized as an accredited Enneagram Professional can count this program toward their own accreditation through the International Enneagram Association.
- Coordinating PowerPoint slides for teaching:
- ©Enneagram Personality Styles – 100+ slides (for Level I Participants)
- “Motions of the Soul”: ©iEnneagram – 100+ slides (for Level I & Level II Participants)
- Basic theoretical framework on which the Enneagram is based
- *Interpret Wagner Enneagram Personality Style Scales wepss.com test results (see below)
- Harmony Triads Theory and Raymon Llull’s 14th-century diagram
- Deep knowledge of self and what developed that self
- Defense mechanisms and ego fixation awareness practices
- True-Self/False-Self awareness and tools to choose life and wholeness
- Dismissed Child Like Self and Integration practices
- Christian historical roots of the Enneagram
- Trinitarian theory
- Ignatian spiritual practices that inform the ©iEnneagram
- Spiritual Disciplines to center each style
- Spiritual Rhythms for interior freedom
- Practices to develop a whole and discerning life
Two Levels of Certification:
- LEVEL I – Certificate of Completion: Attend all 4 days
- LEVEL II – Professional Certification – “Motions of the Soul” ©iEnneagram Educator, Practitioner with tools to teach the ©iEnneagram Harmony Triads in your own setting:
- Complete all 4 days of Training.
- Complete post-training assignments- Autobiographical reflection paper.
- Develop Head, Heart, and Gut Motion Mantras for each type.
- Written Discernment Exercise.
- Is your program suitable for all levels of Enneagram knowledge? Yes. Take away will vary with experience. Participants will receive certification specific to your core competencies (determined in post-training application) in the Enneagram and spiritual formation education and expertise.
- What are the costs? The cost for Level I is $799 (training completion) and the cost for Level II (to obtain certification) is $899. Alumni of the program are able to return to the training anytime for $149. The training curriculum books, lunch, and lodging are not included in the training cost and must be purchased separately. NOTE: If discounts or specials are offered, only one discount can be used per registration.
An ©iEnneagram Harmony Triads Introductory Training Video by Clare
Quick video on ©iEnneagram Harmony with Clare for the InterVarsity Press and Susanne Stabile: “All Things Enneagram Workshop”
Video Time: 20 minutes
What past participants say about ©iEnneagram Training
Endorsements for Enneagram 101 & Motions of the Soul Training
“Although I could say much more, two things stand out as I reflect back on the January 2107 MOS Enneagram training I was privileged to participate in: first, the competency of the leader and the quality of the participants created a learning atmosphere that was both dynamic and welcoming. When diving into deep soul waters, the security of knowing one is in a safe place allows a freedom of sharing that’s really important for learning something so personal. Clare Loughrige employs a potent and apt pedagogy in her teaching—using case studies and the participant’s understanding of their own Enneagram type to flesh out complex concepts and patterns.”
– Robert Moore-Jumonville, Ph.D. Professor of Christian Spirituality Spring Arbor University Michigan
“Clare is a very energetic and interactive speaker. She has creatively combined some traditional practices of spirituality, particularly Ignatian spiritual practices, with the Enneagram spectrum of personality styles. You will find her presentations engaging, thoughtful and useful.”
– Jerome Wagner, Ph.D., author: Nine Lenses on the World: the Enneagram Perspective; The Enneagram Spectrum of Personality Styles.
“Clare Loughrige’s Enneagram materials have been invaluable to me as a spiritual director. Her knowledge of, and insights into the Enneagram have helped me to understand this valuable instrument in ways I previously had not. Again and again, I find that when I use her materials with others, paths to freedom in Christ are discovered in ways not previously seen. Plus, hearing Clare teach on the Enneagram makes the material come alive even more!”
– Mary Albert Darling, Author and Associate Professor of Communication, Adjunct, Masters in Spiritual Formation and Leadership Chair, Christian Perspective in the Liberal Arts (CPLA) Spring Arbor University
“Motions of Soul Training illuminated and solidified my previous Enneagram teachings obtained through Drs. Jerry Wagner, Beatrice Chestnut, and Richard Rohr. The Head, Heart & Gut triad gives me a framework to hold the numerous nuances of the Enneagram in a way that is meaningful and transformational. Spiritually MOS resonates with my soul and gives me confidence to invite those I work with to join in the journey of transformation.”
– Dr. Lori Tate – Spiritual Director, Soul Dig.