Learn more about Transforming Retreats below!
Experience a free online retreat from Crossroads Transforming Retreats here.
Transforming Retreats at Crossroads are designed to help you connect with your true identity, your hidden in Christ with God self. Each person, uniquely made, has desires that can lead to abundant life or abundant misery. We can choose.
“Life as a Christ follower is the discovery of your true identity. The question is, how are you becoming more and more like the one God dreamed of when God created you?” – Scott & Clare Loughrige
A relationship with God grows when we spend time together. God has something to say and time on retreat helps us to discover how we listen and can respond to God’s voice. What could be more important than that?
Our retreat model includes:
- Holy Spirit guided, Scriptural and psychological, elements.
- Short guided segments and time alone to process around the campus are woven throughout the day. You can spend your time alone or in the company of spiritual friends. You can choose!
Clare and Scott Loughrige (and others) will lead you through practices that include:
- Understanding transformation within a Christ-centered journey
- Developing spiritual practices and personal rhythms that bring you closer to God
- Experiencing the love of Christ through transforming community
Do you desire to grow in your relationship with God, and time to care for your spiritual life? You’re Invited.
Experience Transforming Retreats in one of two ways.
Each retreat can either stand alone, or you can participate in all of them with each retreat being different. This Transforming Retreat journey focuses on living the vision of Romans 12:2 “Be transformed by the renewing of your minds, so that you may discern what is the will of God—what is good and acceptable and perfect,”
Transforming Retreats themes include:
Be Yourself (Christian Identity with the Enneagram Map)*
Be (Desire and Longing)
Be Quiet (Time With God Alone in Solitude, Silence and Stillness)
Be Decisive (Discerning Between Good Things)
Be in Conversation (Conversations with God)
Be Healthy (Self-Care)
Be Intentional (Going Forward with God)
Be Ready (Life Purpose)
Be Aware (The Review of Your Life)
Be Rich (A Generous Life)
- The Bible
- ©iEnneagram: Motions of the Soul by Clare Loughrige
- Sacred Rhythms and Invitation to Retreat by Ruth Haley Barton
- Spiritual Rhythms for the Enneagram by Adele & Doug Calhoun and Clare & Scott Loughrige.
- Screwtape Letters, by CS Lewis