We hope to:
Move kids to LOVE GOD by inciting WONDER
Move kids to LOVE LIFE by provoking DISCOVERY
Move kids to LOVE OTHERS by fueling PASSION
“‘. . . with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’” Matthew 22:37-39, NIV
Pre-K kids join in worship in the Main Auditorium and then head upstairs for a small group time of messages and activities in the Barn Room.
Our volunteers spend their time engaging your child in fun-filled, safe activities appropriate to their age and abilities. They start with a lesson and finish their time together playing with their peers.
NINE CORE INSIGHTS FOR PREK
- DESIGN of God’s Creation. What I see around me reveals a Creator who cares about me.
- IDENTITY based on God’s Image. I am created in the image of God and have unique potential and worth.
- CONNECTION because of God’s Love. I live in pursuit of an infinite God who desires an eternal relationship with me.
- FAITH in God’s Son. I believe in Jesus and will continue to trust Him even when life doesn’t make sense.
- TRANSFORMATION by the power of God’s Spirit. God’s Spirit is transforming my unique and imperfect life into the character of Jesus.
- TRUTH according to God’s Message. What Jesus said and did impacts how I should respond to God’s Word in my everyday life.
- RESTORATION through participating in God’s Story. I am designed to participate in God’s story to restore a broken and hurting world.
- COMPASSION that reflects God’s Character. My faith in Christ is revealed by my compassion and care for others.
- COMMUNITY in the context of God’s Family, I choose to live in the complexities of family and community because God values them.
Resources for Pre-K families:
TAKE THE LESSONS HOME
Watch BedTime Devotions read by CRKids Small Group Leaders anytime!
PARENT CUE APP
This free app gives parents weekly cues that are aligned with the content in these video presentations.
PREK ANXIETY CONVERSATION GUIDE
Helping a child with anxiety is a challenge. Here are practical ways to help your child.