A Personal word from Pastor Clare:
“Do You Want to Live a Vibrant Life and Help Others to Be Fully Alive? In 2009 at a seminar with David Daniels, I saw a Harmony Diagram that would deepen my love for the Enneagram, and open up new ways to train others. With the risk of sounding overpromised, in over three decades as a helping professional I have never found a spiritual/psychological tool as powerful as the Enneagram of Harmony Triads. With that discovery came the birth of ©The Motions of the Soul ©iEnneagram. It is the marriage of Harmony Triads and spiritual disciplines to support the work of spiritual transformation. It has been a faithful map to lead me and those I train to an integrated life. In the spring of 2019 I co-authored an Enneagram of Harmony book for InterVarsity Press. I am so grateful to offer this training for individuals and those who serve others in helping professions.”
What to Expect
You can expect a substantive, dynamic training with Rev. Clare Loughrige, an International Enneagram Association Accredited Professional, Enneagram Author and is cited with some of most recognized teachers and writers with Integrative Studies, Loyola University Chicago. Using Ignatian Spiritual Practices, Enneagram Harmony Triads and Spiritual Discipline, integrating IQ-Intellectual Intelligence, EQ-Emotional Intelligence, and GQ-Gut/Instinctual Intelligence, for an integrated and discerning life. Combining Trinitarian Theology, Harmony Map of the Enneagram, ancient and contemporary Christian spiritual practices which unlock dismissed parts of the self. MOS is a spiritual/psychological mapping and remembering of The Trinity and the 3 centers of the soul as the true-self, made in God’s Image.
Just recently, the work of the Enneagram has begun to unpack The Harmony Triads Theory which is central to ©MOS. You will not find Harmony Triad in most books or websites on the Enneagram, and yet it is crucial in the work of transformation.
“The Enneagram of Harmony Triads, are the key to development.” – David Daniels, MD, Psychiatrist, Stanford University Professor, and one of the foremost teachers of the Enneagram
Who Will Benefit From This Training?
- Human resource personnel
- Spiritual directors
- Anyone on an intentional transformation journey
The Motions of the Soul; The ©iEnneagram uses The Harmony Triads integrating IQ, EQ, GQ, to re-member your dismissed childlike self for a whole, holy, integrated and discerning life. Professionals discover a map to help their directees/clients.
What You Will Take Away
- Participants who want to be recognized as an accredited Enneagram Professional can count this program toward their own accreditation through the International Enneagram Association.
- Two Unique Enneagram Guides by Rev. Clare Loughrige:
- ©Enneagram Personality Styles: A Tool for Self-Knowledge and Transformation
- ©Motions of the Soul: ©iEnneagram, Ignatius meets the Enneagram
- Coordinating Powerpoint slides for teaching:
- ©Enneagram Personality Styles – 100+ slides
- ©Motions of the Soul: iEnneagram – 100+ slides
- Basic theoretical framework on which the Enneagram is based
- *Interpret Wagner Enneagram Personality Style Scales wepss.com test results (see below)
- Harmony Triads Theory and Raymon Llull’s 14th-century diagram
- Deep knowledge of self and what developed that self
- Defense mechanisms and ego fixation awareness practices
- True-Self/False-Self awareness and tools to choose life and wholeness
- Dismissed Child Like Self and Integration practices
- Christian historical roots of the Enneagram
- Trinitarian theory
- Ignatian spiritual practices that inform the ©iEnneagram
- Spiritual Disciplines to center each style
- Spiritual Rhythms for interior freedom
- Practices to develop a whole and discerning life
Two Levels of Certification:
- Certificate of Completion: Attend all 4 days
- Professional Certification – ©MOS iEnneagram Educator, Practitioner with tools to teach the Enneagram Harmony Triads in your own setting:
- Complete all 4 days of Training.
- Complete post training assignments- Autobiographical reflection paper.
- Develop Head, Heart, Gut Motion Mantras for each type.
- Written Discernment Exercise.
- Is your program suitable for all levels of Enneagram knowledge? Yes. Take away will vary with experience. Participants will receive certification specific to your core competencies (determined in post training application) in the Enneagram and spiritual formation education and expertise.
What past participants say about ©iEnneagram Training
Endorsements for Enneagram 101 & Motions of the Soul Training
“Although I could say much more, two things stand out as I reflect back on the January 2107 MOS Enneagram training I was privileged to participate in: first, the competency of the leader and the quality of the participants created a learning atmosphere that was both dynamic and welcoming. When diving into deep soul waters, the security of knowing one is in a safe place allows a freedom of sharing that’s really important for learning something so personal. Clare Loughrige employs a potent and apt pedagogy in her teaching—using case studies and the participants understanding of their own Enneagram type to flesh out complex concepts and patterns.”
– Robert Moore-Jumonville, Ph.D. Professor of Christian Spirituality Spring Arbor University Michigan
“Clare is a very energetic and interactive speaker. She has creatively combined some traditional practices of spirituality, particularly Ignatian spiritual practices, with the Enneagram spectrum of personality styles. You will find her presentations engaging, thoughtful and useful.”
– Jerome Wagner, Ph.D., author: Nine Lenses on the World: the Enneagram Perspective; The Enneagram Spectrum of Personality Styles.
“Clare Loughrige’s Enneagram materials have been invaluable to me as a spiritual director. Her knowledge of, and insights into the Enneagram have helped me to understand this valuable instrument in ways I previously had not. Again and again I find that when I use her materials with others, paths to freedom in Christ are discovered in ways not previously seen. Plus, hearing Clare teach on the Enneagram makes the material come alive even more!”
– Mary Albert Darling, Author and Associate Professor of Communication, Adjunct, Masters in Spiritual Formation and Leadership Chair, Christian Perspective in the Liberal Arts (CPLA) Spring Arbor University
“Motions of Soul Training illuminated and solidified my previous Enneagram teachings obtained through Drs. Jerry Wagner, Beatrice Chestnut and Richard Rohr. The Head, Heart & Gut triad gives me a framework to hold the numerous nuances of the Enneagram in a way that is meaningful and transformational. Spiritually MOS resonates with my soul and gives me confidence to invite those I work with to join in the journey of transformation.”
– Dr. Lori Tate – Spiritual Director, Soul Dig.
“We are very grateful for Clare’s facilitation, teaching and the understanding she imparted to us at Family Tree with the Enneagram Workshop. The Lord has blessed her with many talents and she is sharing them to impact others. In this case, not only our team but the patients we serve.”
– R. Troy Carlson, M.D., Family Tree Medical Practice
“I wholeheartedly recommend Clare Loughrige to you. I have invited Clare to speak in both small group (approximately 25) and larger group (more than 200) and in each setting, we have found her presentations to be engaging, insightful and meaningful for each participant. Clare knows how to keep an audience’s attention using the right amount of humor and pertinent examples while presenting the material in a fast- paced manner. I believe your organization will benefit both from the Enneagram and the way Clare presents it.”
– Rev. Chris Conrad, District Superintendent West Michigan District – Wesleyan Church
- We will use this!
- Great tool for ministry and marriage
- I was very impressed with what she had to share. Provided great conversation with my wife and with our church staff that attended.
- Wish it could have been longer!
- A new approach for me and opened up a lot of good discussion about me and the staff at my church. Good…found out in our situation Hitler married Mother Teresa!
- New insights and it’s taught me to never hire staff without going through some sort of ‘personality’ test to ensure compatibility. It also really helped my wife and I understand more about each other. Brilliant! Clare was extremely articulate and a great communicator.
– West Michigan Wesleyan Pastors 41-Hour Retreat