NOTE FROM PASTORS SCOTT & CLARE:
What's New at Crossroads
You’re invited! This summer in our Great Together series we are talking about relationships. These events are a way to meet new people and cultivate relationships across the church. Go play pickleball, hang out at the lake, or go to a bonfire. Whatever sounds fun to you!
Great Together options include:
- Thursday, July 13 @ 5:30 PM – Pickleball with McKenna and Carol at Villa on Verona ($5 to play) – Marshall
- Saturday, July 15 – Outdoor Potluck with the Marks Family – Battle Creek
- Tuesday, July 18 @ 5:30 PM – Lake Night with Ed and Sandra Vance – Coldwater
- Wednesday, July 19 @ 6:45 PM – Jam (or listen) with Joe and Laura Pelle – Marshall
- Thursday, July 20 @ 5:30 PM – Pickleball with McKenna and Carol at Villa on Verona ($5 to play) – Marshall
- Saturday, July 22 at 11 AM – Cake Pop Class with Erin Anderson – Marshall
- Thursday, August 3 @ 7 PM – Bonfire with Hannah and AJ Mattson – Albion
- Sunday, August 13 @1:30 PM – Thomas Family Sunday Lunch – Albion
- Saturday, August 19 @ 7 PM- Board Games with Aaron and Ashley Taylor – Battle Creek
- Sunday, September 10 at 1 PM – Wiffleball Potluck with Scott and Clare Loughrige – Marshall
- Wednesday, September 13 @ 6:45 PM- Jam (or listen) with Joe and Laura Pelle – Marshall
Interested in attending an event? Sign up here!
Are you interested in hosting an event? You can contact Hannah Mattson at (765)977-8389 or email@example.com
Looking forward to spending time together this summer and learning how we are Great Together!
With faith, hope, and especially love,
Scott and Clare
As always, please contact us anytime if you have any questions!
We are meeting IN-PERSON & ONLINE weekly.
If you'd prefer to join us online, use the link below!
Click here to WATCH [LIVE] ONLINE Sundays @ 10:32 a.m.
*Each Sunday we have a designated Online Pastor who is present in the chat feature on our Facebook page. You can ask for prayer and connect with that pastor during the [LIVE] stream of the service!
Several different kinds of Small Groups are available!
CR KIDS CHURCH
- We have Sunday School EVERY Sunday for ages Nursery-8th grade! Learn more here!
- For our children and families joining us from home/online we also have resources that can be accessed anytime on our CR KIDS web page here.
TOGETHER IN THE BUILDING "Culture of Care" Practices:
- We will be Covid-careful in our service and event planning.
- You can choose to sit together or be distanced. We have both seating options available for whatever your comfort level is.
- You can come to service mask-free, or wear a mask, based on whatever you are comfortable with.
- Thank you for helping us create a culture of care in our community!