Our cleaning team will be working each week to make sure our environment is as safe as possible for in-person services & small group gatherings.
- Disinfectant wipe down of all touched surfaces, door handles, & light switches throughout the building.
- Disinfectant wipe down of all tables and chairs used for service & gatherings.
- Disinfect and clean all bathrooms including door handles, sink faucets, toilet handles and countertops (Main Auditorium, Family Room, and Kids Wing).
- Disinfectant wipe down of any electronic devices that are used (computers, iPads, etc.).
Other Safety Measures
In the Main Auditorium we will have our side windows and doors open during service while having the ceiling air fans on for the entire service to create a positive pressure inside the room to push air particles down to the floor and out the windows/doors.
You may notice a cool breeze and will want to dress accordingly for services & small group gatherings in the building.
At Your Seating Area
We are working to make services & small group gatherings as touch-free as possible. At each seating area will be single-use items including:
- Individual Communion Cups
- Individual Kid Craft Bags (no shared supplies)
- Sticky Notes for prayer requests for the Prayer Board (Fill out a sticky note and leave it at your space and it will be placed on the Prayer Board for you at the end of service.)