Registration is REQUIRED for this event.
Register to attend here!
- For women (ages high school through adult)
- Cost: “pay-what-you-like” click here to pay online (If cost is a challenge, it’s our gift to you!)
- Location: Crossroads Café
- Guided by: Arts Formation Pastor Stacey Livingston
Nourishing guided activities include:
- Hot tea bar
- Good for your body snacks
- Artful/creative activities
- Gentle stretching
- Enjoying nature
Instructions to prepare for your Self-Care Saturday:
- Sleep in (if you can) to ease into the day.
- Come in something cozy (yoga pants, sweatshirt, etc.)
- Spend some time being peaceful.
- Come alone, or bring friends.
Self-Care Saturday facilitator:
Arts Formation Pastor Stacey Livingston
A note from Stacey:
* Tend to your soul for 2 hours.
* We will have peaceful activities to care for your soul.
* Let your soul catch up with your body in a beautiful, peaceful, and restful setting!