An OUTdoor summer small group study meeting on the 1st & 3rd Thursday of the month @ 7-8:30 pm @ Stuart’s Landing Park in Marshall. **Weather permitting!**
Group facilitated by: Stacey Livingston (Arts Formation Pastor @ Crossroads Church)
- We will be learning how to let God speak to us through nature.
- Part of the group time will be discussion, the other part will be walking/creating/listening to God in nature.
- Open to men & women ages high school through adult.
What to bring:
- Outdoor chair or blanket to sit on.
- A journal (or something to write in).
- Comfortable footwear for walking.
- Optional: creative supplies of your choice (i.e. camera, watercolors, sketch book).
- Optional: “Earth Psalms: Reflections on How God Speaks through Nature” by Francine Rivers. (available as an audiobook or hardcover)
- We will practice physical distancing (staying 6 feet apart) while outside.
- Masks are up to each person’s discretion.