Join us for video guided discussion of Shauna Niequist’s, I Guess I Haven’t Learned that Yet. We will be talking about themes of:
- Discover new ways of living when the old ways stop working
- Embrace the challenges and delights of releasing our expectations for how we thought our lives would look
- Trust God’s goodness in a deeper, more profound way
Each week we will watch a 20 minute video led by Niequist, followed by discussion of the video content. Reading the book is optional. Attending all weeks is encouraged but not required.
There will be two groups meeting for this discussion:
- Evening group will meet weekly from Tuesday, February 7 to Tuesday, March 7. This group will be led by Kelly Finn and Hannah Mattson.
- Daytime group will be led by Kathleen Loughrige on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month from Thursday, February 9 through Thursday, April 14.
Contact Hannah (firstname.lastname@example.org), Kelly (email@example.com), or Kathleen (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
We hope you can join us!
Hannah, Kelly and Kathleen